Site Operation Technician (full time)
Eneco is a medium sized Dutch utility player active in the production and the delivery of gas and electricity coming from renewable energies such as sun, wind and biomass. Eneco is active in Belgium since 2003
The group has three businesses in Belgium:
- the supply organisation supplying more than 35.000 companies and 1.000.000 private customers with green electricity and gas, the solar division,
- the leading solar power operator in the Belgian market and,
- Eneco Wind Belgium, major player in the wind sector in Belgium, with offices in Wavre and Mechelen. EWB has 96 wind turbines in service and is involved in wind offshore, constructing one of the largest offshore wind power plants in the Belgian territorial waters.
Eneco is a leading player in the renewable energies sector. Eneco Wind Belgium SA (EWB) is part of the Dutch group Eneco since 2008. Eneco Wind Belgium SA develops, builds and operates wind farms in Belgium, in Flanders and in Wallonia since 2001. Up to day, we operate 96 wind turbines.
In order to sustain our rapid expansion, we are recruiting a Site Operation Technician
Within the Operation department and in close collaboration with the CTO to whom you report and the different Site Operation Managers, for operational wind farms located in Belgium, you will be in charge of:
- Climb wind turbine to inspect them, to join inspector for legal inspection, to exchange fire extinguisher
- Start or restart wind turbine to ensure proper operations when needed (for ex: after shut down for ice)
- Install and maintain safe and appropriate signalisation on site
- Follow repair of the access road, crane platform and exceptional works
- Maintain the access and surrounding of the wind turbines
- Follow installation on site of sonometers, bats management system
- Help to the construction department on site, site monitoring
- Welcome and guide the wind farm visits (school, external visitor)
- Relations with the local landowners
Your electrical and electrotechnical expertise allows you to support the colleagues for:
- High-voltage handling,
- Connections of the wind farms
- You are respectful of the Security rules and you don’t have fear of heights
- You have affinities with jobs impacting the environment and interested in durability
- You are accurate, well organized, flexible and resourceful
- You are a good team player and you are respectful
- You are open to work in a small structure with human size but are ready to adopt the Eneco strong corporate values
- Electrical/Electromecanical Qualification or Bachelor Degree
- An experience in the follow-up of wind farms, connections of telecom network and connections of electrical networks is a nice to have
- Bilingual French-Dutch, good knowledge of English
- Driver’s license B
Our work environment
- Office in Waver
- Sector in strong development but in a challenging environment
- Professional, motivating & flexible working environment
- Informal atmosphere in a small team of approx. 30 people allowing balance between professional & private life
Ben je overtuigd dat jij en Eneco een ideale match zijn? Dat staan we te popelen om jouw cv en motivatiebrief te ontvangen! Hoe lang de sollicitatieprocedure zal duren, hangt een beetje af van de functie. In ieder geval zijn wij een voorstander om je niet te lang te laten wachten op feedback. Wij willen snel schakelen.
- Uitdagende functie gezien?
- Ben je enthousiast om deel uit te maken van Eneco?
2. Gesprek met onze Recruiter
- Wat weet je al over Eneco en wat wil je nog te weten komen?
- Kan je jezelf vinden in de waarden van Eneco?
3. Gesprek met de Hiring Manager
- Ben jij geknipt voor deze job en pas jij in het team?
- Waaraan hecht jij belang in een professionele omgeving? Laten we even samenzitten om onze bevindingen te delen.
5. Welkom bij Eneco!
- Samen gaan we voor een duurzame samenwerking!