Site Operation Manager
Interested in this position?
Eneco is a leading player in the renewable energy sector.
As part of the Dutch group Eneco, Eneco Wind Belgium SA develops, builds and operates wind farms in Belgium, in Flanders and in Wallonia. To date, Eneco Wind Belgium operates 125 wind turbines and is expanding rapidly its portfolio of assets.
In order to sustain our rapid expansion, we are recruiting a Site Operation Manager to join our Asset Operations and Maintenance team.
As a team member of the Operations department and in close collaboration with the CTO to whom you report, you are responsible of the technical and operational follow-up of our wind farms located in Belgium, with a focus on Eneco’s windturbines in Flanders.
What are you going to do?
- Wind energy production optimization and maximalisation.
- Coordination and follow-up of all the various required maintenance and technical interventions.
- Direction and supervision of the various maintenance partners under contract,
- Financial, administrative and production reporting related to your assigned assets,
- Maintaining good relationships with the stakeholders (local landowners, partners, communities, …).
- Implementation, maintaining and improving our SCADA and data communication infrastructure,
- The execution of detailed wind farm production analyses,
- Providing expert technical support in setting up and maintaining HV/LV electrical, IT and data network systems and infrastructure in support of our new (Flemish) assets under construction.
- Supporting and driving the further digitalisation of our daily operational processes.
Your electrical expertise and knowledge of data communication systems allows you to support the Eneco colleagues with high-voltage handling and connectivity issues related to our new and operational wind farms.
You will respect, guard and transpire the Eneco HSEQ values when dealing with both internal as external partners and contractors, contributing on a daily basis to a continuously improving safety and environmental culture.
What do you bring?
- You have affinities with jobs impacting the environment
- You are interested in durability
- You are accurate and well organized
- You are flexible and resourceful
- You are a good team player and you are respectful towards others
- You are respectful of the HSEQ rules
- You don’t have fear of heights
- You are IT minded and with a strong expertise in HV/LV electrical and data communication systems
- You are open to work in a relatively small structure which embraces initiative and pro-activeness
- You are willing to adopt Eneco’s strong corporate values
- Prior work experience within the renewable energy sector is an advantage
- Electrical or Electro-mechanical Engineering Degree, or equivalent through experience
- Strong IT skills (MS office applications) with an affinity towards data analysis
- Extensive experience with SCADA, telecommunication and/or networking systems is preferable
- Native Flemish speaker, preferably trilingual with active knowledge of French and/or English
- Driver’s license B
- GWO and or other wind sector related trainings and/or certifications are a nice to have
We offer you more than a salary
A permanent employment contract
We aim for sustainable cooperation. You will be working in a pleasant environment with an enthusiastic and close team.
An attractive salary
Good work should also be rewarded. On top of your attractive salary you will receive extra nice benefits.
The required support.
You're not on your own with Eneco. Need help? We'll give you the right tools, training, etc. Everyting you need to take on the challenges.
Informal and agile work atmosphere consisting of various smaller dedicated teams with a good balance between professional & private life
You work 40% at the office, 40% at home and 20% at your choice, at home or at the office.
In this way we ensure less CO2 emissions and a better life balance.
Ben je overtuigd dat jij en Eneco een ideale match zijn? Dat staan we te popelen om jouw cv en motivatiebrief te ontvangen! Hoe lang de sollicitatieprocedure zal duren, hangt een beetje af van de functie. In ieder geval zijn wij een voorstander om je niet te lang te laten wachten op feedback. Wij willen snel schakelen.
- Uitdagende functie gezien?
- Ben je enthousiast om deel uit te maken van Eneco?
2. Gesprek met onze Recruiter
- Wat weet je al over Eneco en wat wil je nog te weten komen?
- Kan je jezelf vinden in de waarden van Eneco?
3. Gesprek met de Hiring Manager
- Ben jij geknipt voor deze job en pas jij in het team?
- Waaraan hecht jij belang in een professionele omgeving? Laten we even samenzitten om onze bevindingen te delen.
5. Welkom bij Eneco!
- Samen gaan we voor een duurzame samenwerking!