Sharepoint & Paralegal Support (part-full time)
Eneco is a leading player in the renewable energy sector and a medium size utility company active in the production and the delivery of energy from renewable production sources such as solar4, wind and biomass. Eneco is active in Belgium since 2003. The group has three businesses in Belgium: the supply organisation supplying more than 35.000 companies and 1.000.000 private customers with green electricity and gas, the solar division, the leading solar power operator in the Belgian market and Eneco Wind Belgium a major player in the wind sector in Belgium, with offices in Wavre and Mechelen. Eneco Wind Belgium has around 100 wind turbines onshore in service and is involved in one of the largest offshore wind power plants in the Belgian territorial waters.
As part of the Dutch group Eneco, Eneco Wind Belgium SA develops, builds and operates wind farms in Belgium, in Flanders and in Wallonia. To date, Eneco Wind Belgium operates 100 wind turbines and is expanding rapidly its portfolio of assets.
In order to sustain our rapid expansion, we are recruiting a Sharepoint & Legal Support.
- Professional, motivating & flexible working environment with room for personal development
- Informal atmosphere in a small team of approx. 40 people
- Self-steering work organisation implying initiative but even so responsibility
- As administrative employee, you are a member of the Finance team. You will report to the Finance Manager and you will work in close collaboration with the Legal Affairs Officer and other team members.
- After an intermediate period of training and information transfer, you will take on the following functions independently while being able to count on the support of a specialized team in Rotterdam (head offices of the Eneco group) and the collaboration of your close colleagues.
Sharepoint key user:
- Reference person for the structure of the Sharepoint sites: libraries, permissions, metadata…
- Management of the internal and external access rights in compliance with the internal rules and procedures
- Single point of contact with the Eneco Sharepoint team
- Single point of contact with the external consultants
- Administrative support to the Boards of Directors and General Assemblies files: agenda, minutes, annexes
- Document Management of the General Secretary documentation (in Sharepoint)
IT support :
- Single point of contact for the IT requests
- Bachelor Executive Assistant or Paralegal or other relevant professional experience
- You have a relevant experience in a similar function (1-3 years)
- A first professional experience in content management (ideally in Sharepoint) is a plus
- Good command of O365 tools (Sharepoint, word, excel, powerpoint, outlook)
- You are interested in durability
- You are hands-on and responsible
- You are accurate and have a high degree of professionalism
- You have good written and oral communication skills
- Trilingual Dutch-French-English
- You are a good team player and you are respectful
- You are organised, methodologic, pragmatic and solutions oriented
- You are open to work in a small structure and ready to adopt the Eneco strong corporate values
- You like a varied job
Interested in this position?
Ben je overtuigd dat jij en Eneco een ideale match zijn? Dat staan we te popelen om jouw cv en motivatiebrief te ontvangen! Hoe lang de sollicitatieprocedure zal duren, hangt een beetje af van de functie. In ieder geval zijn wij een voorstander om je niet te lang te laten wachten op feedback. Wij willen snel schakelen.
- Uitdagende functie gezien?
- Ben je enthousiast om deel uit te maken van Eneco?
2. Gesprek met onze Recruiter
- Wat weet je al over Eneco en wat wil je nog te weten komen?
- Kan je jezelf vinden in de waarden van Eneco?
3. Gesprek met de Hiring Manager
- Ben jij geknipt voor deze job en pas jij in het team?
- Waaraan hecht jij belang in een professionele omgeving? Laten we even samenzitten om onze bevindingen te delen.
5. Welkom bij Eneco!
- Samen gaan we voor een duurzame samenwerking!