Senior Project Developer
Eneco is a medium size utility company active in the production and the delivery of energy from renewable production sources such as solar4, wind and biomass. Eneco is active in Belgium since 2003. The group has three businesses in Belgium: the supply organisation supplying more than 35.000 companies and 1.000.000 private customers with green electricity and gas, the solar division, the leading solar power operator in the Belgian market and Eneco Wind Belgium a major player in the wind sector in Belgium, with offices in Wavre and Mechelen. Eneco Wind Belgium has around 100 wind turbines onshore in service and is involved in one of the largest offshore wind power plants in the Belgian territorial waters.
As part of the Dutch group Eneco, Eneco Wind Belgium SA develops, builds and operates wind farms in Belgium, in Flanders and in Wallonia. To date, Eneco Wind Belgium operates 100 wind turbines.
In order to sustain our rapid expansion, we are recruiting a Senior Project Developer.
Interested in this position?
Within the Development department and in close collaboration with the Manager Wallonia to whom you report, you are in charge of the development of new wind projects.
From the identifying of potential project sites to the finalization of agreements, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying potential project sites
- Identifying innovative energy solutions for clients. (WIND-SOLAR-HEATING-COOLING)
- Contacts & negotiations of land lease contracts with industrials - Landowners
- Contacts with local administrations/authorities & with the distribution system operator
- Organizing of follow-up committees
- Writing up of the permit file
- Organizing and follow-up of the permitting process
- Contacts with internal & external colleagues
- Preparation & follow-up of the budgets
- Assistance to the purchase negotiation with the wind turbines suppliers
- Negotiation with the distribution system operator regarding all technical aspects of the grid connection
- Collaboration with engineering consultants
- Negotiation of partnership agreements or shareholders agreements
- Implementation of those agreements
- Maintaining of good relations with the partners
- You have affinities with jobs impacting the environment
- You are interested in durability
- You are accurate and well organized
- You have good negotiation skills
- You are a good team player and you are respectful
- You are creative and solution mindedYou are open to work in a small structure with human size but are ready to adopt strong corporate values
- Graduate degree/university grade (Industrial/Civil)
- 5-8 years of professional experience in the energy sector/development/real estate
- Native French speaker, good knowledge of English and Flemish
- Driver’s license B
- Sector in strong development (challenging environment)
- Professional, motivating & flexible working environment
- Informal atmosphere in a small team of approx. 30 people allowing balance between professional & private life
Ben je overtuigd dat jij en Eneco een ideale match zijn? Dat staan we te popelen om jouw cv en motivatiebrief te ontvangen! Hoe lang de sollicitatieprocedure zal duren, hangt een beetje af van de functie. In ieder geval zijn wij een voorstander om je niet te lang te laten wachten op feedback. Wij willen snel schakelen.
- Uitdagende functie gezien?
- Ben je enthousiast om deel uit te maken van Eneco?
2. Gesprek met onze Recruiter
- Wat weet je al over Eneco en wat wil je nog te weten komen?
- Kan je jezelf vinden in de waarden van Eneco?
3. Gesprek met de Hiring Manager
- Ben jij geknipt voor deze job en pas jij in het team?
- Waaraan hecht jij belang in een professionele omgeving? Laten we even samenzitten om onze bevindingen te delen.
5. Welkom bij Eneco!
- Samen gaan we voor een duurzame samenwerking!